Hit the road with your laptop and this must-have For Dummies guide
If you’re like most people, your laptop is taking the place of your PC. Whether you’re on the road, working at home, or multitasking, your laptop is now an essential, trusted tool. Just in time, beloved and popular author Dan Gookin returns with a new edition that covers the very latest in laptops. From synchronizing with your desktop and coordinating e-mail to maintaining security, networking, working in Windows 8, adding your smartphone to the mix, and more, this book makes understanding laptops simpler than you ever thought possible.
- Shares the latest basics about laptops, such as new technologies, current processors available, and steps to update memory and hard drive capabilities
- Covers the new Windows 8 operating system and other popular laptop operating systems, as well as netbooks, wireless networking, and smartphone tethering
- Explores remote access to the desktop, power management, storage, security, and much more
- Examines the benefits of mobility for students, employees, and anyone who needs to work on the go
- Helps you work on the road, employ and enjoy multimedia, and use your laptop professionally
Laptops For Dummies, 5th Edition is the fun and friendly guide that will get you going and on the go with your laptop in no time!
Finden Sie weitere IBM Notebook Produkte